Monday, April 28, 2008

High School Drama.

I had this feeling of true freedom when I moved up here to go to school. I felt like I was completely void of all drama, problems, immaturity, and just plain stupidity. Boy was I wrong! Over the past few weeks I have been dealing with more high school drama than I dealt with my junior AND senior year when I was actually in high school!! When will it all stop?!? I mean come on, who still spreads rumors about someone that moved 150 miles away?! Honestly, it's so dumb. I just don't get it. This girl is my boyfriend's ex so of course there was going to be some drama there. But I thought it'd be over with once I moved away and that she'd leave me alone. Unfortunately she's still very immature and stupid and didn't think that was the case. She's been telling people at my old school that I had an intimate relationship with a teacher at that school who I looked to as a great role model. Unfortuately for me, a lot of people believed it. Now I'm here in college trying to live my life and I'm getting text messages and emails on my myspace about this from her and her friends telling me that she's completely innocent. Dumb right? If she was so innocent then why would she be trying to convince me so much? Plus, every person I've asked told me it was her. It's so annoying. It's just plain stupid. I'm soooo done with high school, so why does it seem like high school isn't done with me x.x? What is it about high school that just screams out DRAMA?! Yuck.

0 comments: