Saturday, March 15, 2008

Honesty.

It's unnerving to say the least...that nothing can compare to you.
Suppose I tell the truth...I would not do it justice.
I could not express in words the way your eyes sparkle in the summer sun
nor the song of your smile on a silent day.
I could not describe the velvet of your touch nor the laughter of your kiss.
Suppose I lie and withhold my heart; will I be true to myself? Or will I save myself the pain?
Those times I lay beside you in the dark awaiting the light of the morning glow, I can say
nothing to how my mind percieves you...an angel in the sunrise.
So tell me this, what is honesty that causes pain? What is it about you that I can't let go of?
The dulcet taste of your love has impressed upon my heart
and left a scar to not be healed.
I'll dream of you...forevermore.

0 comments: